Monday, March 30, 2015

Lead me, Guide me, Walk beside me

Sent March 9th

Ummm soooo straight up i dont have too much to say this week. Haha Its just kinda all a blur. But so is the mission i guess. There have been lots of miracles and lots of funny moments. I feel sometimes like the Lord just wants to see how i react to certain situations and to test my faith on acting on promptings. But i guess if im faithful the good things will come from it! 
It makes me happy because we have a lot of possibilities right now but its also stressful because nothing is set in stone. 
But working on how to work with the spirit is definitely something that i have been trying to work on. Its hard to do but the best always happens when you do! 

Love the work! Love the lord! love you all!

love hermana ostler

No comments:

Post a Comment