Monday, March 30, 2015

Just Feel It.

Sent March 2nd

So it amazes me a lot of the time how big of a difference the gospel or even attending church makes in our investigators lives. They always tell us how good they felt after they go to church and I recently thought wow I wonder why I dont feel like that a lot of the time. I mean i do, but not as much as they do. I was thinking about it and I have come to the conclusion that a lot of the time we go to church because its a habit or we know we should or this that or the other. We focus a lot on the words spoken or even sometimes on other things that dont matter. Maybe if we focused more on having a spiritual experience and even trying to gage where our relationship is with christ it would be a lot more of a spiritually edifying time and we would learn so much more. Its the spirit that helps us learn not our brain. 

So thats my deep thought for the week i guess. Nothing too special happened. We went on divisions had stake conference and other really happy moments. 

hope life is great back home, cause it is down here!

love , hermana ostler

No comments:

Post a Comment